While Level6’s new Emperor drysuit is fast making waves in the world of watersports, it’s now also making it onto the airwaves, as witnessed by the following special video review touting its attributes.
The Level Six Emperor Drysuit Beta
“The Emperor is the only drysuit on the market incorporating 1,000-denier Cordura fabric on the high wear areas for unparalleled abrasion resistance,” says Level6’s Kevin Cook. “We also use 25mm seam tape, which is wider than most competitors’ and circular patches on all four-way seams for longevity and dryness. And its stealth waistband system is the only one on the market that pulls from the front and the back of the suit at the same time when tightening to create the ultimate seal around your sprayskirt.”
Bonus: Level6 is holding a special March fundraiser, raffling off an Emperor drysuit to benefit youth facing barriers.
From the Paddling Life Archives: Level6 Emperor Drysuit
Updated with a new stealth waistband system, slimmer fit and internal waist belt, the Emperor is a heavy duty drysuit built to stand up to the toughest tests on the water. From whitewater kayaking to expedition paddling and kayak fishing, the Emperor offers unparalleled durability and comfort while keeping you dry. It’s constructed using our ultra-tough eXhaust 3.0 fabric and incorporates Cordura panels to reinforce high-wear areas like the knees, elbows and seat panel. All this makes it one of the toughest, most versatile and reliable drysuits ever created.
- British latex wrist and neck gaskets with adjustable gasket protectors
- Waterproof relief and rear entry zipper
- Articulated spine stitching for an unrestricted range of motion.
- Cordura reinforced shoulders, elbows, knees & seat
- 0 Ply built-in waterproof socks
- Fleeced lined hand warming chest pocket
- Exhaust 3.0 ply waterproof breathable nylon / cordura panels
- Double tunnel with Stealth waistband system
- MSRP: $960
Shop Level6 on Paddling Life partner CKS here: