Advanced Elements, a longtime maker of drop-stitch construction inflatable kayaks, has launched into the packraft market with its new Packlite+ Packraft Series.
“What makes them special is that they’re not only modular and feature rich but they incorporate a removable drop-stitch floor for added performance and stand-up capability,” says Advanced Elements’ Ryan Pugh. “Not only do they come with a drop-stitch floor but, they also come standard with such bells and whistles as 530mm Tizip cargo access, removable seats, a pump, and a backpack large enough to carry everything plus a small amount of gear.” The boats break down to a small 16″x15″ x5″ to fit in an included backpack/carry bag.nbsp;
Measuring 7’3” long and 39” wide, the new two-chamber packrafts are modular, offering three different modular modes so paddlers can dial-in the carry weight they’re looking for. The weight breakdown goes as follows (single/tandem):
- Touring Mode (Complete Packraft Assembly): 13.4 lbs/18.3 lbs
- Comfy Backcountry Mode (Packraft w/ Seat/s): 8.4 lbs/ 12.6 lbs
- Ultralite Mode (Packraft Only): 7 lbs/ 9.7 lbs
- Modular Design: Removable drop-stitch floor construction provides rigid stability and added performance.
- Versatile: Light and modular, with 3 modular modes to dial in weight and performance
- Comfortable: Adjustable inflatable seat offers hours of on-water comfort.
- • Removable High-Performance Drop-stitch Floor
- • Military Style Valves
- • Plentiful d-rings for securing gear
- • 530mm Tizip air-tight zippered access for gear stowage
- • Bow and Stern Carry Handles
- • Comfortable Inflatable Seat
- • Spacious Backpack Carry Bag
- Backpack Carry Bag
- Removable Drop-stitch Floor
- Lightweight Hand Pump w/ Pressure Gauge
- Adjustable Inflatable Seat
- Owner’s Manual
- Repair Kit
Info CLICK HERE: