PL Enters Van Life with Some Serious Kayak Shuttle Capacity
With this 2019 Nissan NV Passenger van and it’s seating for 12 paddlers the PL crew is ready to hit the rivers with some serious shuttle capacity. A long list of upgrades are on the horizon but the first major modification was adding 4×4. Nothing’s worse than getting your shuttle stuck in the river after a long day of paddling. Just ask EJ about the time the RV went for a swim.
This Kayak Shuttle is Equipped with the same 4×4 as Nissan’s Titan XD
Installed by the dealer and covered under Nissan warranty. With this 4×4 setup, we’re confident in our off-road platform.
Next-up Shuttle Modifications:
- 3″ lift – stock is a little to domestic looking.
- New tires and rims
- Black out – the chrome has got to go.
- Avatar roof rack and ladder for maximum kayak and gear capacity
- Off road bumpers
- Rugged side steps
- Paddling Life branding. (or do we go stealth?)
- Mini fridge for those post paddle beverages.
- MoonShade Awning
Van Update May 2021:
We made a ton of improvements to our Nissan NV. It’s now lifted and fitted with Method rims and 35″ Nitto tires.
It’s been outfitted by our friends at Avatar Metal Works with bumpers, side steps, and a roof rack.